At various times Freeman or its Licensees may collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number or anonymous demographic information. Information collected, however, will always remain in the sole possession of Freeman or its Licensees, and will not be given to any third party except in accordance with the terms hereof.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by Freeman or its Licensees. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Freeman or its Licensees for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the site.
Freeman or its Licensees collect and use your personal information to operate the web site and deliver the services you have requested. Freeman or its Licensees also may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Freeman or its Licensees. Freeman or its Licensees may also contact you via survey to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Freeman or its Licensees will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Freeman, its Licensees or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Freeman or its Licensees; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Freeman or its Licensees, its web site, or the public.
The web site may utilize the use of "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize the site's pages, or register with services, a cookie helps Freeman or its Licensees to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on. When you return to the same web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services or the site.
Freeman secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Freeman secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection.
Freeman will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Freeman will use your personally identifiable information, Freeman will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Freeman encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Freeman welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. Please contact Freeman by telephone, email or postal mail if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices or would like to update your personal information.
IMPORTANT -- CAREFULLY READ THIS USER AGREEMENT
In this User Agreement (this "Agreement"), "you" means the individual accessing the Site (as defined more fully below in Section 1). To the extent applicable, "you" also includes the corporation or other legal entity, if any, on whose behalf you are accessing the Site. In this Agreement, "Freeman" means Freeman Decorating Services, Inc. and its affiliated companies.
Your use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In addition, as set forth more fully below, any purchase of goods or services from Freeman, including through the Site, shall be subject to such additional terms and conditions as may be set forth in any exhibitor kit (whether in electronic or other form), associated with the event for which such purchase is made (the "Purchase Terms").
BY CLICKING ON "I ACCEPT FREEMAN'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS" CHECKBOX OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS, UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PURCHASE TERMS, THEN (I) YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SITE AND (II) YOU SHOULD NOT CLICK ON THE "I ACCEPT FREEMAN'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS" CHECKBOX.
FREEMAN RECOMMENDS THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS FOR YOUR FILES. YOU MAY NEED TO COPY THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS AND PASTE THEM INTO A WORD PROCESSING DOCUMENT IN ORDER TO PRINT THEM.
1. THE SITE. For purposes of this Agreement, "Site" means the "Freeman Online" web site, with its home page currently located at http://www.freemanco.com , any mobile App, digital channel and the Content, together with and including, all of the hardware, software, code, interfaces and connectivity used to operate and maintain same. For purpose of this Agreement, "Content" means any and all of the text, data, illustrations, images, graphics, photographs, audio, video and audio-video clips and all of the other information and materials made available through the Site.
2. PURCHASE TERMS. The Purchase Terms, as may be amended from time to time by Freeman, govern all orders submitted to Freeman for any goods or services, including all orders placed through the Site. To review the current Purchase Terms, click here. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Terms and the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Terms shall take precedence over any conflicting terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
(a) As between you and Freeman, Freeman owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, rights in know-how, and all other intellectual property rights therein or appurtenant thereto. No right, title or interest in or to the Site is transferred to you under this Agreement, nor by virtue of your use of the Site.
(b) The entire Content of the Site is copyrighted under United States law and if applicable, Canadian law and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the Content of the Site are owned by Freeman or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Freeman. The Content of the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright law and, if applicable, Canadian law and international copyright laws and treaties, and Freeman owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content.
(c) All of the trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, "trademarks") displayed on the Site belong exclusively to Freeman or their respective owners and may not be reproduced, displayed or used without the written permission of the trademark owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks. You are strictly prohibited from misusing any of the trademarks or other materials on the Site.
4. LIMITED USE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Freeman grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Site for your internal business purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may only use the Site in its intended manner to make legitimate purchases of goods and services from Freeman and shall not use the Site for any other purposes, including making any speculative, false or fraudulent orders or any orders in anticipation of third party demand. Except for using selected portions of the Site in their intended manner to make legitimate purchases of goods and services from Freeman, you shall not use, copy, reproduce, publish, display publicly, perform publicly, distribute, transmit, transfer, modify or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part, without first obtaining written permission from Freeman.
5. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS.
(a) You shall not: (i) delete or modify any copyright or trademark notices or language of attribution; (ii) publish, perform, display or post any part of the Site on any other Internet site or any networked computer environment; or (iii) publish, perform publicly, display publicly or broadcast any part of the Site in or on any other media.
(b) You shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You shall not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Freeman server or any network connected to any Freeman server, or interfere with others' use and enjoyment of any part of the Site. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or other accounts, computer systems or networks, including through hacking, Password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
(c) In no event shall you sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, all or any part of the Site, or access to or use of the Site. You shall not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any part of the Site. Freeman does not permit or authorize use of or access to the Site to collect, compile, harvest or obtain any information about others, including others' e-mail addresses. You shall not alter the Site or use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
(d) You shall not use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You shall not use the Site to post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or any other unsolicited commercial communication or message (commercial or otherwise), or engage in spamming or flooding. In addition, you shall not post or transmit any material or information which (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless you have the express written permission of the owner of such right, (iii) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, bug or other harmful item or computer code, or (iv) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You are responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies of all relevant jurisdictions.
6. USERNAME AND PASSWORD. In order to obtain access to the Site, you must have a Username and Password. You are not permitted to share your Username and Password and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password. You are responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under your Username or Password whether or not authorized by you. You will immediately notify Freeman of any unauthorized use of your Username or Password or any other breach of security relating to the Site or of this Agreement of which you become aware.
7. AUTHORITY.You represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; and (b) you possess the legal right, capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement on your behalf and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf you are accessing the Site and to bind you and such corporation or other legal entity, to this Agreement, including any liability incurred in connection with your Username and Password.
8. PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES. Freeman requires payment in full at the time goods or services are ordered. Further, Freeman requires that you provide a credit card authorization with your initial order. For your convenience, Freeman will use the authorization to charge your account for any goods or services, which may include labor and material handling, not covered by your initial payment, and you hereby authorize Freeman to use such authorization to charge your account for such goods or services.
9. PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION. While Freeman tries to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. If any goods or services are listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Freeman shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such goods or services. If an item is mispriced, Freeman may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If you direct Freeman to use a specific carrier and such carrier won't accept electronic signatures then Freeman reserves the right to tender the shipment to an alternate carrier or return the shipment to the warehouse and you agree to any additional costs associated with the use of the alternate carrier.
11. SUBMISSIONS. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other materials or information on or through the Site ("Comments"), you hereby grant Freeman and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such Comments in any form, media or technology, now known or later developed and specifically waive any and all moral rights in the Comments in favour of Freeman. If you are a corporation, you will arrange to have applicable individuals waive any and all moral rights in favour of Freeman.You are solely responsible for all Comments.
12. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit the Site or send e-mails, short message service, or other digital communications to Freeman, you are communicating with Freeman electronically. You consent to receive communications from Freeman electronically. Freeman may communicate with you by e-mail, short message service, or by posting notices on the Site or any of its digital channels. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Freeman provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
13. CHANGE OR DENY ACCESS. Freeman reserves the right, at any time with or without prior notice, to change the Site, limit access to the Site or shut down the Site.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
(a) FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
(b) FREEMAN MAKES NO PROMISE, COVENANT, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE WILL OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR OR TANGIBLE RESULT OR GOAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR FREEMAN WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE TO WHICH YOU MAY PUT THEM. FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, THE CONTENT, OR ANY DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM FREEMAN ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE BASIS.
(c) FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS OR THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE. FREEMAN CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING VIA THE SITE E-MAIL OR SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE) OR ANY ELECTRONIC COMMERCE CONDUCTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS OR WILL BE TOTALLY SECURE.
(d) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATION ALERTS AND THE CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, SECURITY, GOODWILL, REVENUE OR PROFITS, COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING (I) ANY USE OF , OR RELIANCE ON, THE SITE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS, THE CONTENT, OR GOODS OR SERVICES ACCESSIBLE, ACCESSED OR USED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR TAKING ORDERS), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON -PERFORMANCE BY FREEMAN OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, INCLUDING NON -PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY, REORGANIZATION, INSOLVENCY, DISSOLUTION OR LIQUIDATION.
(b) FREEMAN AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS, THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SITE.
(c) THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
(d) IF, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR DISTRIBUTOR ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FREEMAN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, US$100.00. THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION SHALL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
(e) THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN THIS AGREEMENT FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
(f) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Freeman, its affiliates, and any third party providers and distributors, and its and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all claims, causes of action or demands, suits or other proceedings, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of the Site, digital communications or the Content. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Freeman, its affiliates, and any third party providers and distributors, and its and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims, demands, suits or other proceedings, and all resulting loss, damage, liability, cost and expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees), made by any third party due to or arising out of materials or information you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your access to and use of the Site, digital communications, the Content and other materials, goods and services available on or through the Site and Freeman, your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of others. All rights and duties of indemnification that are set forth herein shall survive termination of this Agreement.
17. LINKS.The Site contains links to other Web sites and digital channels. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Freeman, its affiliates or any third party providers or distributors, of such other Web sites and digital channels, including any related materials or information. None of Freeman, its affiliates or any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible or liable for any other Web sites or digital channels and make no representation or warranty regarding any other Web sites, digital channels or the materials or information on such Web sites or digital channels. Your use of any such other Web sites or digital channels is at your own risk. You agree that you will bring no suit or claim against Freeman, its affiliates or any third party providers or distributors, arising from or based on your use of, or the offer or purchase of goods or services on or through, such other Web sites or digital channels.
18. NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Freeman's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. Click here to see Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
19. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between Freeman and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
20. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION.THIS AGREEMENT AND ITS PERFORMANCE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN ALL QUESTIONS AND CONTROVERSIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. You must bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Content within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.For Canadian purchasers, this Agreement and its performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Canadian purchasers consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
21. ATTORNEY'S FEES.If Freeman or its affiliates take any action to enforce this Agreement, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
22. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF.You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this Agreement will cause such damage to Freeman as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Freeman shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of this Agreement by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Freeman in obtaining such an injunction, including reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
23. TERMINATION. Freeman may, in its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement at any time for any or no reason, with or without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Freeman may terminate this Agreement if, in its sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect any right to relief to which Freeman, its affiliates and any third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will immediately terminate and revert to Freeman, its affiliates and any third party providers or distributors, as applicable and you shall immediately cease all of the Site and the Content. The provisions of this Agreement which by their express or implied terms extend beyond the termination of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, including any disclaimer of warranties, limitations of liability, indemnification, ownership and restrictions on use.
24. ASSIGNMENT.You shall not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate this Agreement or any rights, duties or obligations hereunder. Freeman may freely assign, convey, subcontract or delegate this Agreement or any rights, duties and obligations hereunder. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective permitted successors, assign, heirs and legal representatives.
25. MODIFICATION. Freeman has the right to update this Agreement from time to time, and may amend it at any time to incorporate additional terms specific to additional features, materials, products, opportunities or services that Freeman may make available on or through the Site. All such updates and amendments are effective immediately upon notice thereof, which we may give by any means, including by posting a revised version of this Agreement or other notice on the Site. You should view this Agreement often to stay informed of changes that may affect you, as your continued use of the Site signifies your continuing consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. We expressly reserve the right to make any changes to this Agreement, or to the Site and its Content, at any time with or without prior notice to you.
This Agreement was last changed on May 15, 2007.
26. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of the Site, and you agree to abide by any such other terms and conditions.
27. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
28. WAIVER. Freeman's failure at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement or to exercise any right provided for in this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or such right. All waivers must be in writing. Unless the written waiver contains an express statement to the contrary, no waiver by Freeman of any breach of any provision of this Agreement or of any right provided for in this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any continuing or succeeding breach of such provision, a waiver of the provision itself, or a waiver of any right under this Agreement.
29. HEADINGS. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein. As used in this Agreement, "including" shall mean "including, but not limited to".
31. FRENCH LANGUAGE. The parties hereby confirm their express wish that this Agreement, and all documents relating thereto, be drawn up in English only, but without prejudice to any such documents or instruments which may from time to time be drawn up in French only, or in both French and English.
Les parties aux présentes confirment leur volonté que le pré
To view the Purchase Terms relating to Payment and Labor, Material Handling and Shipping click the link below. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to download and view the PDF file.
Freeman Online Home
The Freeman Online home page is designed to introduce the user to the site. This page provides links that allow access to the main areas of the Freeman Online site. From the home page the user may choose to register for a new account, login to an existing account or access areas of the site that do not require the user to register/login. Please note that information availability for show-specific content may be limited if the user does not register and/or login.
Users with an existing login and Password for Freeman Online should enter their valid Username and Password in the designated areas on the right side of the Freeman Online Home page. The user is then associated with the Freeman shows for which they are an exhibitor or for which they have completed the third party authorization. These shows appear in the user's My Shows list. The system will also allow the user to view show-specific information and order Freeman services.
Once a new user has received their e-mail confirmation with their Username and a temporary Password the user will login using the Username and temporary Password they received in the e-mail. Once logged in, the user is directed to the Password Change Required screen and they are required to select a valid Password for their account and answer one of five challenge questions. The user will then proceed to the Show Search screen to obtain information and/or order services for their online shows.
Companies that have Freeman Key Account status are identified by a special golden key icon located next to your Username after login. Key Accounts may use Freeman Online to order Freeman services without submitting a credit card. They also receive personal attention and greeting at show site as well as other benefits. To discover how your company can become a Freeman Key Account, contact your Freeman sales representative.
A user may access a summary of all invoices generated for their shows by selecting the My Invoices link from the top level Freeman Online navigation. The Invoice page allows the user to select the desired show from a dropdown list. All invoices that have been generated for the selected show and for which the user has appropriate permissions to view will be listed below the dropdown list. Selecting an invoice record prompts the system to display the invoice in a PDF format, appropriate for printing.
The user's personal and company information may be accessed by selecting the My Account link from the second level navigation of the Freeman Online site. If the user has not yet logged in, they are automatically forwarded to the login screen. Upon successful login, the user is returned to the My Account screen.
From the My Account screen, the user may update their personal or company information, change their Password or Username. Please note that all users should maintain a valid e-mail address in the system to receive pertinent show related e-mails
Change Password or Username
If a user forgets or would like to change their Password or Username, the user may change the Password or Username by clicking on the Change Password link or Change Username link.
Edit Personal Information
A user may update their personal information including First Name and Last Name, Phone Number, and e-mail Address by clicking on the Edit Personal Information link. A confirmation screen will appear indicating the personal information has been successfully changed. Please note that all users should maintain a valid e-mail address in the system to receive pertinent show related e-mails.
View Company Information
A user may view and update their company information including their Company Name, Address, City, State, Postal Code and Country by clicking on the View Company Information link. Updated company information, once submitted, will be corrected within three business days by Freeman.
A user may access a summary of all invoices generated for their shows by clicking on My Invoices. The My Invoices page allows the user to select the desired show from a dropdown list. All invoices that have been generated for the selected show and for which the user has appropriate permissions to view will be listed below the dropdown list. Selecting an invoice record prompts the system to display the invoice in a PDF format, appropriate for printing.
To view Customer Support Center details and contact information for the Freeman Corporate office, a branch office, or a Show Management office, the user should select the Contact Us link from the top level navigation menu. If the user has not yet logged in or if they have not entered into a show-specific area, they are only provided with the contact information to the Freeman Corporate office. If the user has entered into the Show Information area for a specific show, then the local branch office and Show Management contact information for that show is also shown. In this section, users are also provided with details about how to contact the Freeman Customer Support Center.
The Show Search page may be accessed by selecting the Show Search link from the top level navigation menu. From the Show Search page, the user can enter a keyword to query the list of Freeman shows that are available through Freeman Online. An advanced search capability is also available that allows the user to enter more specific criteria. The advanced search options allow searching by Name, City, State/Country, Acronym and Show Dates. For logged in users, both the keyword and advanced search have the Search My Shows enabled button that will only search shows for which the logged in user is associated. The Search All Shows button allows the user to search against all Freeman shows that are online. After entering the criteria and performing the search, the shows matching the entered criteria are displayed 20 at a time in a paginated list. The list can be sorted ascending or descending by clicking on the column names. Selecting a show from the list displays the show information page for the selected show.
The Show Information page provides the basic information regarding the selected show. Links to more detailed pages and areas of the site that allow the user to order Freeman services are also provided here.
Some of the resources that may be available for the selected show are:
The Exhibitor Wizard is designed for first-time exhibitors, in particular. Or those, who may not be familiar with all of the services Freeman offers. Exhibitors are taken through the process of ordering products and/or services for a show by a series of questions and, based upon the response to those questions, allowed to order the appropriate products and/or services for a specific show.
Third Party Billing Authorization
Third Parties (EAC's) are required to complete a billing authorization for all exhibitor(s) for whom they are paying Freeman Services. The billing authorization can be submitted online or is available to print in PDF format. The third party selects the exhibitor from a list or manually enters the exhibitor information into the system. Then the user selects the services for which they will pay and submits the request. Upon submission an e-mail is sent to the exhibitor, third party and the Freeman branch handling the show. If the third party is representing multiple exhibitors, the user must repeat the Third Party Billing Authorization process per exhibitor per show. Please note that users who manually entered the exhibitor information may need to wait up to three business days prior to ordering.
Forms & Brochures
View any form or brochure listed by clicking on the form or brochure name. This will open the form or brochure in a PDF format, appropriate for printing. Forms or brochures can also be e-mailed. Select forms/brochures to be e-mailed and complete popup screen with e-mail address. Multiple forms will be e-mailed individually due the size restrictions of files. If printed kits are available for show, select the Mail me a Printed Manual button. Complete popup screen with mailing information.
Customers can find answers pertaining to Material Handling that include; explanation of Material Handling, how to label and package freight, shipping FAQS, rates for show, request shipping after the show and how to estimate Material Handling costs with the help of a wizard-like feature that prompts the exhibitor with a series of questions. They can also print and keep records of these estimates. Material handling services cannot be ordered online only 'estimates' can be provided.
Customers can submit a request with the help of a wizard-like feature that prompts the exhibitor to enter pieces of information pertaining to their shipment. Once they have completed the request, they can print and keep records of these requests. The requests are submitted to the Exhibit Transportation Call system. A Freeman Exhibit Transportation Representative will contact the customer to provide further assistance for their request. Can also track their Freeman shipments, print labels and find answers pertaining to shipping.
Users may wish to view the contact information for Specialty Contractors that have been contracted by show management to provide services not provided by Freeman. To view this information, the user should click the Facility/Other Contractors link from the Show navigation menu that is located directly below the show title bar. If Facility/Other Contractors form(s) are available on this page, click on the form/brochure name to view and/or print.
Order Freeman Services
Only logged in users are able to order Freeman services online. Once a user has logged in and selected a show, they may choose to order Freeman products and services for that show. To place an online order, the user will want to select the Order Freeman Services link from the Show navigation menu, located just below the show title bar. This action forwards the user to a complete listing of all products and services that are available to order for this show. Selecting an item displays further detail about the item and provides the opportunity for the user to define style and quantity data and add the item to the freeman shopping cart for the active show.
Freeman Services - Catalog/Quick Links
When a logged in user has selected a show, the system provides the show catalog/quick links on the left side of the screen. To order products or services for this show, the user may simply select the desired item category from the catalog menu. This action displays a listing of all items within this category. Selecting an item provides further detail regarding the item and allows the user to add the item to the freeman shopping cart for the active show.
Freeman Shopping Cart
Customers can view a summary of the number of items in their cart and their cart's subtotal.
A user may view a summary of all items that have been placed in the freeman shopping cart for the active show. To view the cart, the user should select the View Cart button from the catalog menu located on the left side of the screen (only available to logged in users while in a show).
From the freeman shopping cart, the user may edit item quantities and delete items from the order. Should any change be made to the freeman shopping cart, the user should select the Recalculate button to re-compute the dollar amount for the order. The user may also choose to simply create an order template using the items that are currently in the freeman shopping cart. To do this, the user should select the 'Create Order Template' button from the View Cart page. This action prompts the user to name the order template and provides additional information regarding the template. The template is then made available for future show orders.
Once the user has completed shopping for the active show, they may enter the checkout wizard by selecting the Checkout button from the View Cart page. This action prompts the system to guide the user through the checkout process to place the order in Freeman Online. Once the order has been submitted, it is forwarded to Freeman for processing and follow-up.
Create an Order Template
The user may choose to create an order template that can be used for future shows by using the items that are currently in the freeman shopping cart. To create an order template, the user should select the Create Order Template button from the View Cart page. This action prompts the user to name the order template for future use. Templates are then made available on future shows and can be accessed by selecting the Previous Order Template link on the left hand side of the screen. If an item is in an existing template but not offered in the show where you are adding the template, only those items available for that show will appear in the freeman shopping cart.
Displays a list of all orders, freight, and payments for your booth or booths for a specific show. If multiple booths exist for a show you may view the individual booth's information. Clicking on an individual 'Order' or 'Freight' under Description lists the details for that entry. Selecting 'View by Product/Service Category' lists the total amount for each category and any payments by all booths or by individual booth. Selecting 'View with Expanded Detail' lists all details for each order by all booths or by individual booth. Pages in this section also list any material handling estimates that have been created and exhibit transportation requests. All screens are printable.
Search by entering a product name or part number and click on the Go button for items available in the specific show.
When the user is finished using the Freeman Online site, they should click on the Logout link from the top of the screen. This action assures complete closeout of the user's activity and prevents other users from accessing confidential data.
To find a show, please enter the information below.
Sorry. You must enter at least one Show Name, Show City, Acronym, Country, State/Province or Show Dates.
From Date cannot be greater than To Date
Search and order from our extensive online catalog of products and services.
Your changes have been submitted. Please allow 72 hours for any company related information to be updated.
Information has been submitted for review to Infochange@freemanco.com and will be updated within 3 business days.
You have made changes to your information. Would you like to save them?
No information has changed.
Are you sure you want to delete your comments?
Are you sure you want to delete your comments?
Your account is currently not associated with this show.
NOTE: For booths 201 sq ft and larger, 1 hour of installation labor and 1/2 hour of dismantle labor per booth and materials for floor work are included in the price. See the electrical order forms in the Forms and Brochures section for more detailed information regarding the ordering of electrical service.
Please remember to complete both Install & Dismantle rigging labor for your order